Thank you to all our paricipants and sponsors at JazzyJune 2015.
We are in process of planning our 2017 event. Stay tuned.
Date: 2017 (date to be confirmed)
Time: 5pm – 9:30 pm
Thank you do our 2015 guest speaker:Crissy Chanel Timpson (Mrs. Tacoma) who lead off the fashion show with Aspire to Inspire! Followed by an evening of fashion and education as DRES Personal Stylist, Lisa Fischer, shares strategic tips about “dressing your shape.” Together, Lisa and Chico’s boutique deliver fashion and style. Our guests learned tips to feel brilliant and confident with styles that flatter!
100% of the Balloon Pop and Silent Auction went to the American Heart Association, Go RED for Women. Fun and networking all while supporting a great cause.
Thank to our 2015 sponsors!
- All About U Health & Wellness Clinic – Christy Burdyshaw
- Banker’s Life & Casualty – Christine Jackson
- Cascade Eye & Skin / Loretta Axt & Carrie Schomaker
- Essential to You / Julie Venn, Holistic Health Coach and Massage Therapist
- Fancy Pantz Designs – Barbara Worhatch Lowson
- Fibi &Clo – Sherina James
- Graham & Graham Elder Care / Michelle Graham
- H20 At Home / Cassie Batt
- JBloom Designs / MaryJane Calhoun
- Juice Plus – Nancy Ransford
- MaryKay Cospmetics / Marta Harvey
- My Girl Chartered Yacht Tours
- Nerium / Danette Green
- Picked & Polished / Carrie Case
- Seacret / Darlene Moscho
- Total Image Solutions / Peggy Webster
- Xyngular – Carrie Kay
- Questions? email@example.com or call 253-380-0440.
- Let us customize a sponsorship that works for your business!
Want to stay notified of all upcoming events? Sign up for our email list, then watch for emails about JazzyJune and other events.
People LOVE JazzyJune
I was proud to be a vendor to both JazzyJune in 2012 and the Summer Cruise in 2013. I am looking forward JazzyJune 2014 and plan to come as guest this time!Amy Hatcher, Café Pacific Catering & Deli
Whether I am marketing to corporate or residential customers, I always make a connection at Women’s Resource events. The key is not just the one-time connection, but the seeing members and new guests and all the different events that Women’s Resource offers.Kathy Kleber, Team Red, Inc. - Keller Williams Realty